Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One Month Bald

I can't belive that it has been just over a month that I decieded to go Bald By Choice. What an amazing time it has been.



I have now gotten use to me being bald and I love it. In fact it has become some what of an obsession to be bald. I just can't keep the head smooth enough.

I have learned a few things. First it is important to use a good razor. I prefer the Mach 3. Also take you time when shaving. I do have a few spots where I just can't get past without a nick.

The head is tanning well and looks even with the rest of my face. The response has been positive for the most part.

I don't envision giving up the look and think that it is my look for the foreseeable future.

For anyone that is thinking about going Bald By Choice, just give it a month. You will love it.

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking of going bald by choice. I like your blog. It has encouraged me a lot to do it. But I have a question. If I want to keep the pale scalp and not to get tan, what can I do? Thanks

    ReplyDelete